4.8.08

The Dark Knight


While in Newmarket, I went to see The Dark Knight with a friend (sidenote: this makes about three movies in the past month. I hate going to the movies with friends, so this here is breaking a personal record). You see, I'm not much of a DC Comics/Batman/action-genre movie kinda girl myself, but shhiitttt - this thing blew.me.away. Batman was hot, Morgan Freeman was noble, and Heath Ledger ... assdfkjl;lksj!! This man was AHmazing. True, he closed himself in a room for long periods of time and even fell into a bit of a depression to get into character, but it all amounted to him performance being stellar. He was so believable and he had sculpted the character down to the tiniest tics and mannerisms. The bits with shooting were a bit scary and Heath's face laden with scars was as well, but all in all, the movie itself blasted my expectations: spaceship-style.

No comments: