4.8.08

The Sisterhood Continues

I thought I had surpassed the period where YA books and chick flicks were anticipated with excitement and engorged with enthusiasm. I loved the cheesy endings, romantic stories, and forever friendships. And I had thought that that period of my life, a period of insecurities simply ameliorated with these indulgences.





But alas, we always return to the days of our youth (or younger youth), which is why I am surprisingly excited for The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.







Perhaps it is the nostalgia speaking; I miss my friends in Houston after 2 months here in Toronto with mainly people more many years my senior. Or maybe its the simple joy of returning to the times where I would devour the books, them being the only thing on my mind.

The cast is hot too. Blake Lively? Alexis Bledel? America Ferrera? A few actresses I llooovee. I think it's that kind of natural beauty they posses that does it for me.

Whatever. Im going. August sixth is already marked in my calendar.

No comments: