26.6.08

Coffee Tree

Today, also on Bloor Street, I happened along this coffee shop with purely organic coffees and teas. They are yummy and the interior is pretty unique (well, unique when compared to any old Starbucks or Second Cup). There's this old, floral print couch, a few fauteuils and of course tables and chairs every-so-often. I just really like the atmostphere - it was the perfect place to do my Spanish homework (second lesson today! woot woot! It is going really well). I was really eager to take a picture of the interior and exterior (the more I blog, the more it seeps into my daily life - I notice more and more things of my daily life that I would love to document. But, seeing as I have yet to get a computer case for my computer - I'm thinking a brightly colored sleeve - this, for now, is but a dream) but I withstood this very tourist-ish instinct and withheld from whipping out my camera and snapping a few. Especially since a lady came and sat down in my close proximity. I figured she would find it quite bizarre, perhaps even annoying, and I just didn't have the heart to ruin her perfect-looking tea and chocolate chip scone (their baked goods look très très delicious). I myself indulged in an XXX brownie today, and believe, it was worth every. single. X. (Im sure those x's also act as warnings for the calorie intake of the delight - I am more than certain that with that one chocolate-satiated goodie I consumed close to my daily allowance of calories). But all is well. Anyway, check out their site (unfortunately, no picture, so if you ever come here to Toronto, just find it via address): www.coffeetree.ca

No comments: