21.6.08

Pretty in Pink

To start off, Im not the hugest fan of pink. Not at all. I wouldnt tap pink with a mile-long stick. I think that with my blonde hair/blue eyes, it's hard not to get a little fearful of resembling a Barbie. But yet, on my recent trip to Shopper Drug Mart (that's another CVS or Walgreens, for you American folk) I discovered the prettiest pink nail polish. Take a look (all the while ignoring the photography skills - I'm still working on them ;] ) :0


Check out more of their products (although no nail polish, frown) at
http://www.borghese.com/

1 comment:

Bianca said...

Hello,
This is Bianca from quietmilk.blogspot
Thank you so much for such kind words on the teen vogue girl of the week section.

I'm digging your blog.
Keep it up, it'll be a masterpiece in no time! :D
xx