28.9.08

New Boots

Being that I live in Houston, my winter outfits whenever I went on my Christmas trips to Europe were always nothing to be quite proud of, especially in the genre of boots. I could always find sweaters here in Houston and nice coats on my first day overseas, but I would always arrive in Poland or France or England wearing pretty fugly boots, which usually just stuck to throughout the trip, opting for my other shoes whenever possible (although flats in below 0 weather never did wonders for my poor little feet). Nonetheless, when I saw these - I weeenntt for it. I remember last year, when I saw the most amazing knee-high boots of knitted material and pompoms (good pompoms - I try to avoid cutesy as much as possible for fear of looking like a Barbie) and I chose to wait another week, thinking that maybe I would find something else that I loved even more. To make a sad story short, I never saw them again.

This time - I gotchoo boots. Czech Republic, here I come!

1 comment:

amy said...

Those are so cute. I have the exact same problem with shoes and i'm currently on a hunt for the perfect pair of boots.