2.9.08

You Take My Breath Away







My blogging lately has been quite nonexistent, being that I have been uber busy (first week of school is like this? mann, so much more to come) AND that recently, for the Labor Day weekend, I went to Yellowstone. I didn't expect much from the American wilderness, but I was so.freakin.amazed. The trees, the hills (OH the hills) and cliffs and geysers were simply beautiful. The scenery was everchanging and throughout I felt as if I were moving through one large, stunning photograph. I am quite often hard to please but Yellowstone was without a doubt breathtaking.

Take a look at some pictures from the trip.
Disclaimer: I take no credit for these pictures. They took themselves, pretty much.

1 comment:

ChloeAmanda said...

Amazing pictures :)
the scenery is awesome..wish i saw it!!