16.9.08

Paris, Je T'Aime

Perhaps because of Breakfast at Tiffany's, which I watched last night, and the fact that New York always somehow reminds me of it. Perhaps because I have been NYU lovin' lately, hounding the website and dreaming of a semester abroad in the City of Love. Or maybe because I bought these lovely black and white Paris posters and just now mounted them on my wall, their own wall, mind you.

I've been in constant Paris nostalgia and can't seem to wait until my return there. I want to. I've bene searching for a black and white photography album of my love, yet, surprisingly, it is very hard to find. I yearn for one that captures the complete essence of the city; its dirt, its liberty, its people and laissez-faire way of life that I crave.

You can only do justice to Paris in photography through only black and white pictures. Everything else just reminds me of cheesy postcards.

But I found these. :) Yay!





P.S. I found many of these here.








No comments: