28.7.08

I never thought I would feel for a robot

Now isn't that cuuttee. Wall-e had just the perfect amount of cuteness and action to keep my very ADD mind on topic. Between the dramatic capture of Eve to the auto-crazed steering wheel, Iguess there wasnt much time for my mind to wander (signs of a good movie).

The movie was truly remarkable, although I was set for a bit more seriousness and depth...although I think I'm getting a bit ahead of myself - this is a kids movie, and it did play the part (although I must add, it seems just a wee bit darker and less candycane cute than the rest of the bunch).

But I love Wall-e! I almost cried when he stayed by Eve's side all the way through her plant-holding. I didn't expect to feel for a robot. But Pixar, you truly did your job.

No comments: