17.7.08

SYTYCD!

I don't know HOW or WHY I haven't yet blogged about this, but SYTYCD is MAH SHOWWW! God I love it. (SYTYCD = so you think you can dance). But what better time to start talkin' 'bout it than now - the top 10.

Before I start, one thing - I'm a late watcher. Very, very late watcher. I watch every single episode the next day because, well, ironically, I'm at salsa class when it's on. So now - GO!

'Kay last last night the top 10 performed in their new couples. Honestly, I liked the old ones and had gotten quite comfy with them, but there are some great new combinations now. My favorite favorite favorite: Katee and Will! To date, I haven't been a big Will fan (I have not understood what the hype was about the kid) but WOW! Him and Katee are on FAYAHHH. I love Katee. She's my fave on the show. Their Broadway routine was...okay. I love Tyce Diorio, but more for his contemporary, to tell you the truth. The routine was okay, a little boring and...off. But their pas de deux (sp?) was AMAZING. LOVEEEE. Really. It showcased their absolute talent amazingly and really proved that they are the best dancers on the show (A little too soon to say? Eh, I don't think so :) ).


I'm really sad to see Courtney and Gev split up but...oh well. The Courtney and Josh duo - at first, I was a bit skeptical, but after seeing them dance together, they are way up on my list after Will and Katee. Their Rumba - OW OW! Maybe next week Josh will be next on the shirtless train - woot woot one can only hope.

I liked Gev and Chelsea, although, seriously, two great couples were split up - Gev&Courtney and Chelsea&Mark. Mark and Kherrington probably did the worst. Bleh. I love Mark but he didn't cut it for me. And, is it just me, or is Kherrington seeming a little weak lately? I don't know, but she seems really sluggish and laconic lately. She started off at the top of the hot list at the beginnign fo the show, but she's cooling down, and fast.


Comfort's back! Her hip-hop routine with Twitch - AMAZINGNESSSS! I really liked it, although I hoped there would be a wow moment...or two. But all in all, I loved seeing the pair doing their thang, if you will.

Uhh that's about it. I think that Kherrington is going to be catching the next plane home. And Mark, make sure you buy a ticket for that plane, too. Sorry buddy. You were great.


Catch you later, when I watch the results show!


<3>

No comments: