19.7.08

SYTYCD! Top 10 Results



Byebye Kherrinton and Gev!

I was right about Kherrington. But not Gev! Aww.

Well Im sad to see both of them go. The competition is seriously heating up now because, well, everyone is just so effing good. I think it'll be a bit weird now, not seeing the two on the show - I had gotten so used to them and however cheesy, they were a big part of the show.

But I can't help but say... told you so. Well sort of. However sad I was to see the two go, I kind of expected it. Even Gev.

I'm telling you, next guy to go will be Mark. If not, he'll be staying only for his personality, because Twitch, Joshua, and yes, I admit, even Will are much better dancers.

For the girls, I'm not sure. I was going to say Courtney, but she has been stepping it up lately and I am realizing what a really really good dancer she is. So I don't know. I'll have to see next week. But it's very possible that Comfort. Sorry honey. But seriously, the girl cannot ballroom dance. Period.


See ya later, alligatah.

<3>

No comments: